It’s a matter of fact that our under-eye area is the most vulnerable that shows signs of fatigue and ageing. Do you know the reason? It’s because the skin around our eyes is thinner than any other body part. There are no oil glands that sound our eyes which makes our skin more vulnerable to wrinkles and dryness. There are few of us who have inherent panda eyes while the rest of us suffer the brunt of our fast-paced lives. I know it’s impossible to get a daily dose of beauty sleep and not really surprised that my under-eye starts to show the signs of fatigue. Until then I was introduced to using a separate under eye cream, yes even if you’re in your late 20s or early 30s. If you like burning that midnight oil or life, watch Netflix series late nights then it’s bound to show up on your face.
In my early 20s, I felt that my moisturizer works for the eye areas too but now that I’m in my late 20s, I kinda feel like using an extra more specified product that targets my eye area issues like tackling puffiness, dark circles, and preventing wrinkles in future. Until then, I was introduced to Benton Fermentation Eye Cream , one of the star products of the Benton brand. Let me take you through the benefits, texture, and ingredients of this gem product in detail.
About Benton Brand
Benton is a well-known K-beauty brand that is all about freshly made natural products that have minimal preservatives. Due to their unique natural botanical ingredients at an affordable price, they are popular in the west. Benton has a unique Aloe line that found its solid place in the beauty market for those with sensitive and combination skin. Also, their BHA Aloe Toner is one of the best sellers and is favorite for those with acne-prone skin.
Ingredients Found In Benton Fermentation Eye Cream
Benton Fermentation Eye Cream is free from alcohol, essential oils, and fragrance. It’s a premium eye cream that has key ingredients like Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Sh-oligopeptide-1, Ceramides, and Bifida Ferment Lysate. All these enriched ingredients help to achieve a youthful and smooth eye area.
- Galactomyces: Fermented yeast filtrate and are highly moisturizing as well as are powerful antioxidants. It slows down of ageing process in the skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It even brightens and even outs your skin tone while fading the dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and controlling excess oil.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate: Claims to be a repair agent, it helps to revitalize skin so it gets more radiant and increases hydration level in the skin. It also restores and firms elasticity to your skin to prevent damage from environmental factors.
Benton Fermentation Eye Cream has the powerhouse trio of hydrating humectants, including 3% of glycerin. Humectants are known for not only locking in moisture in your skin but acts like a water magnet, attracting moisture.
Texture And Smell Of Benton Fermentation Eye Cream
The eye cream has a medium viscosity as it is neither very lightweight nor it is thick. It has a creamy texture that sinks into the skin upon rubbing and does not leave a sticky residue. Feels moisturizing and has a matte finish that settles into the skin comfortably. It comes in a sleek black tube with a silver cap and the cream has no scent to it that I can tell as I am kinda sensitive to fragrances. The texture is very smooth with a great slip to it.
You don’t need a lot of eye cream, start out with a small amount and dot it around and under your eye, from the outer corners, and around your orbital bone. Gently tap it into your skin as it will prevent damaging your skin around the eyes as well as stimulates circulation, bringing blood flow that in turn nourishes your skin while giving you a healthy radiant glow.
What Does Benton’s Fermentation Eye Cream Do?
It’s true, this product needs no introduction as it is widely used and most loved by K-beauty enthusiasts all over the world. Let me tell you the key features of this wonderful eye cream.
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as it contains EGF(Epidermal Growth Factor) as it stimulates collagen production and skin growth.
- It’s an intensely moisturizing cream containing Ceramide that prevents loss of water in your skin that leads to dehydration and dullness. Whereas, Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture into the skin and prevents further moisture loss.
- The cream has to brighten properties to help reduce the dark circles. Enriched with Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, a yeast-based filtrate and Korean favourite, helps in brightening, even skin tone, and provides intense moisture.
- It delivers nutrition deep into the delicate eye area and is known as Asian’s introduced fermented ingredients into their skincare.
I have been using Benton Fermentation Eye Cream for a month now and I love the finish of the eye cream as it’s so comfortable. I didn’t experience any itchiness or irritation or sting and it was easy to spread around my eyes. Upon the application, it felt so moisturized and the under eye cream felt so moisturized and plump. I have some major laugh lines at the outer corner of my eyes and honestly, this cream really has softened them and reduced the depth by plumping up the skin. I had really puffy eyes right under the inner corners of my eyes, well all thanks to Netflix, this has some really great ingredients that targeted the delicate skin.
This is actually a hidden gem in the Benton range! If you think that you don’t require any additional step in your routine, you’re mistaken, dear. The puffiness, those dark circles are the clear example that it’s time to invest in Benton Fermentation Eye Cream. Get your hands on this eye cream from Maccaron, No.1 Community Beauty e-commerce platform in India, Where you shine! We believe in treating our skin with safe ingredients and 100% genuine Korean skincare & global beauty brand products!
Download Maccaron on App or Play Store now to discover products based on your desired ingredient combination or skin type.
1,707 total views, 3 views today